Eyes Dual Function Digital Video Surveillance System
8, 12 and 16 CHANNEL KITs
- On-Site Monitoring, Multiplexing, Recording
- Remote Capabilities on a PC Platform
from Odyssey Technologies, Inc. is a comprehensive digital
video solution combining on-site monitoring, multiplexing and recording
with full remote capabilities in a PC format. With over 3,500 installations
Eyes has proven itself as a leader in emerging
digital video solutions. Available as a pre-configured system built into
a PC and ready to use, or in kit form easily installed onto a PC, Remote
Eyes offers versatility, high-technology performance,
and ease of use in a format best suited for you.
New with Version
Now available with
4, 8, 12 or 16 inputs
with : 4, 8, 12 or 16 inputs
Page Available: Put your company logo and info on the software so
customers identify you with the product.
3 FPS: (frames
per second per channel) on all 4.5 systems.
Improved log file management.
- System or Kit
configuration: Comes as a complete system, pre-configured and installed
on a PC, or as a kit ready to install in a PC (see system requirements).
Specify when ordering.
- Remote Functions:
View live and recorded events over phone lines, LAN or Internet. Control
cameras and recording schedules.
H.263 or MJPEG formats with Odyssey's patented CODEC algorithms for
extraordinary storage and transmission ability.
Activates with programmable motion detection or on a schedule with date
and time stamp.
Controls Record/Stop and Arm/Disarm functions.
- PTZ: Control
locally or remotely.
Multi-channel live viewing, recording and video clips are sent over
standard phone lines, LAN lines, ISDN or Internet.
Store 7 days of 8-channel video onto a 20GB hard drive of the PC or
to any external storage device.
- Disk space
management: Auto-download files to any drive, external storage device
or record over the oldest clip.
Combine multiple servers for large applications.
viewing and recording: Up to 8 channels simultaneously.
Real-time, fast or slow mode with snapshot and print capability.
Send video clips over the Internet, or messages to a phone or pager.
- High frame
rate video: High compression video (up to 15fps) with multi-channel
- Built-in multiplexer:
8-channel screen views with adjustable duration for viewing and recording.
Two-way voice communications.
- Software motion
detection: Adjustable zones with full sensitivity control.
Sensor Input Module (optional Part # SIR-8) has 8 input/output relays
to trigger alarms, recording, transmission of clips, or activate other
functions or equipment.
Automatically transmit video clips via email or send a message to a
phone or pager upon alarm events.
Simple filing system allows for access to specific video clips by channel,
date and time.
Multi-level password protection.
- Full-featured: Performs recording, multiplexing, monitoring
and storage with remote access in a single package.
- Easy-to-use: User-friendly software means simple installation,
training and use. Easier to set up and train on than any other system.
- Expandable: Connect multiple servers over a LAN or Internet
for large applications.
- Affordable High-performance: The PC platform using the latest
technology takes advantage of decreasing PC costs and increasing performance.
- RE-1004T: Version 4.3 4-Channel
Kit (if available)
- RE-1004-45: Version 4.5
- RE-2008: Version 4.3 8
Channel Kit (if available)
- RE-2008-45: Version 4.5
8 Channel Kit
- RE-3012-45: Version 4.5
- RE-4016-45: Version 4.5
- SIR-8: Sensor input relay
module. (8 form-c relays for activating system functions and equipment
such as lights and sirens, etc.)
Factory Shipped Systems
*RES0415 comes in a mid-tower, all others in 4U enclosure
Available PC Systems:
- Monitor 17: 17" ViewSonic monitor
- Monitor 19: 19" ViewSonic monitor
Minimum Computer for Remote Eyes Server/Transmitter:
- IBM PC-compantible with Pentium 400 Mhz or equivalent.
- Microsoft Windows 95/98 and 1 GB of available hard
- 32 Mbytes of memory. Windows compatible pointing device
- SVGA Video Display with at least 800 x 600 at 16 bit-color
- Audio board, speakers and available PCI slot
- LAN connection or modem 56 kbps - V.90
Computer for Remote Eyes Client/Receiver:
- Windows 95/98 based Pentium PC or Laptop 133 Mhz or greater. 100 MB
of available hard disk space
- SVGA Video Display with at least 800 x 600 at 16 bit-color resolution
- LAN, model V.90 or Internet
- User friendly operation with 4 video inputs (8 optional)
- Fastest video frame rates in the industry - up to 15 FPS.
- Instant quad, multi-view screen display of all cameras
- Integrated motion detection
- Auto-recording of selected cameras upon alarm
- Auto-dail pager or e-mail upon alarm occurence
- Video storate on hard disk using standard H.263 or MJPEG compression
- Automatic recognition of available hard disk space
- Pan/tilt and zoom feature support
- Multiple password protection for dial access
- Full duplex recording: simultaneous recording and playback
- 24 hr. scheduler
- Print Images with Time, Date and Year stamp
- Back up to DAT or ZIP drive
- Internet access capabilities
- Remote video monitoring over POTS/ISDN/Cellular or LAN communication
- Recording video on local hard disk
- Retrieval of video clip in the server database
- 4 video inputs with BNC connectors (8, 12, 16 optional)
- Video composite NTSC or PAL, 1 Volt P-P, 75 ohms